- Discounted entry fees for all OBOP events
- Discounted entry fees for most other orienteering club events
- Access to training and skills development
- Subsidised merchandise and SPORTident Air Cards.
- Juniors eligible to receive support for attending major events - refer Junior Support Policy
- Being part of an awesome team that puts on some amazing events that people LOVE!
- Links into resources and people from the national and global orienteering community
- Opportunity to access high performance opportunities, such as NZ team representation
Join the Club!
Membership runs for the year 1 April to 31 March the following year. The process for registering is an online system in use since February 2020.
New members need to register using the link here.
For families, please register the 'Primary Adult' (who will receive the invoice for payment) first, and then repeat the registration process until ALL family members are registered individually.
Existing OBOP members
If you were an OBOP member in the previous orienteering membership year, then your membership will automatically be 'rolled over' into the following year and you will receive an invoice for payment near the end of the March. If you would like to stay a member, please pay your membership fee invoice promptly. If you no longer want to remain an OBOP member, please contact the OBOP membership officer (see email below).
Viewing and Editing Membership Details
When you first register you will receive an email providing a username and an option to select your own password. You can go online at any time to check and change your membership details using this link.
When you are invoiced, the easiest method for membership payments is online to the OBOP club account: 03 1552 0094951 00. Please make sure you include your Reference number on your invoice (e.g. MR001) to ensure we can reconcile your payment.
If you have any issues email firstname.lastname@example.org